YES, if both you and your spouse:
- Want to treat each other with respect and honesty throughout your divorce.
- Want to resolve disagreements with a settlement that meets the unique needs of your situation
- Are willing to participate actively to create a framework for future decision making.
- Are committed to supporting your children’s needs.
By Resolving Matters Collaboratively, You May Enjoy These Benefits:
- Spend less money on attorney’s fees and costs.
- Establish a constructive relationship for co-parenting.
- Avoid the emotional toll of a litigated divorce.
- Reach an agreement tailored to your needs.